Fwd: invoice: rounding final figure

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 7 23:40:15 EDT 2006

Hmm..  The invoice printing computations are computed differently than
the posted transaction.  We probably should use the same APIs there.
If you set your A/R account to 0 decimal points (e.g. whole dollars and
no cents) then it will round as you want (although the round-down
will go from "1,10,124.25[sic]" to "1,10,124" not "123"..

But the printed invoice wont do that the same way because the math is
done "differently" in the report versus the CoA.

I think there's already an open bug for this, but in general (except
in the case where you change the commodity_scu for the account) it's
usually only off by a penny, if it's off at all.

-derek