Missing Help

Tom Cada mtcada at attglobal.net
Mon Jun 12 20:24:01 EDT 2006

On Sunday 11 June 2006 11:05 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Did you install gnucash-docs 1.9.0?
>
> -derek

No I didn't. I was following an older message on the lists that said that
SourceForge was the repository for the docs, so I installed (or tried to)
v1.8 which was the latest on SourceForge.

On your prompting I looked further and found the 1.9.0 version which I
downloaded and compiled/installed. However, I am still missing the Help data,
and get nothing when clicking either the Tutorial or Content menu items.

Am I missing a soft link to the help directory or some other such thing? The
configure, make, and make install steps didn't show any errors, as far as I
could tell.

Thanks... Tom.