Deposits as Liabilities or other?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Jun 19 11:16:45 EDT 2006

On Monday 19 Jun 2006 15:45, you wrote:
> Thanks Maf.
>
> I'm on 1.8.11 too -- I take it that's the last "production" version?

There is a 1.8.12, but hopefully, since RC1 is now "out there" I'm hoping that
V2 isn't too far away, and will be less of a pain to compile than 1.8.x.
I keep meaning to try one of the 1.9, but hey, time=money, and I don't have
enough of either!

> Updating the "smallest fraction" just seems to affect the account summary
> page, not the individual register pages.

oh well, wasn't sure.  we still use pennies here in the UK!  Just knew the
option was there.

Cheers,
Maf.