Grapics Display (fwd)

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 23:39:57 EDT 2006

David,

Thanks, I dropped the fonts and set it up - I must say I like the
new fonts, clean and sharp.  BUT it didn't fix the graphic
problem I was having.  The graphs are still very large and
unusable.

Thanks and if you have any more suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.