Upgrade to 1.8.10 - custom scm reports missing in menu

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 23 10:34:19 EDT 2006

I'm hoping that in 1.9 you could add this to a file in your
homedir that would always get loaded...  But that's never
been tested.

Another thing you might consider is donating your personal reports
so others can benefit from them.

-derek