[SOLVED] Re: creditcard reconciliation impossible

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 23 11:07:22 EDT 2006

Um, why don't you just post-date the payment?  P1 gets
reconciled on S2.  Everything balances.  Everything reconciles.
You don't need the A/P account.

When you get S1, you reconcile P0 and all the expenses on S1.  This
will pop up the payment dialog which you DONT cancel.  Set the payment
to the expected future date when you expect the payment to happen.
Note that you DO NOT reconcile the P1 payment transaction during
reconciliation of S1.

A month later, when S2 arrives, you perform the reconciliation.  P1
should be noted on S2 so it gets reconciled at that time.

I don't see the problem here.

-derek