Accounts and foreign currencies

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Fri Jun 30 21:53:56 EDT 2006

Hi again,

I think that solved it. I created an USD Assest Account to which I
credited the payment of USD220 from Account Receivable (USD). And then
was able to transfer the amount to my Checking Account (NZD) selecting
the 'to amount' option, bypassing the exchange rates that I have in the
Price Editor.

Thanks all,
Darryl Cousins