Creating duplicate invoices for repeated tasks.

Peter Gustafson petegus at spaceshipone.engin.umich.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:18:29 EST 2006

Hi,

Is there an easy way to regenerate an invoice over and over again.  For
example, when renting an apartment out, the rent stays the same, and an
invoice should be generated once per month for the amount of the rent,
and posted on a given day, due on a given day.

I've been doing it manually, and have searched but been unable to find
an automated method.  Even if I could just copy the prior month, that
would be better than what I am doing now, but this doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,

Pete