How to handle sale of partial lots of stock?

John Schoffstall john.schoffstall at pobox.com
Wed Mar 15 14:06:45 EST 2006

[ack, replied to Derek instead of to the list, sorry]

Thanks for the fast reply!

Yes, I read that, and set up the splits as described. It works if I sell
exactly the number of shares that I own. But if -NUM_SHARES is less than
my total owned shares, my balance sheet will be unbalanced as a result.
It remains unbalanced until I sell the rest of the shares of that stock
account.

== John