How useful is "cash in wallet"

Bill Jacqmein wrjacqmein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 10:53:23 EST 2006

I use my cash account just a place holder for money coming out of my
checking via withdraws. With respect to the checking account it is
normally on. I dont account for finding money on the street, me paying
for lunch (on a credit card) and them giving me cash, etc.

The simple answer is I have it just to keep my checking account sane.