Can't run any reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 19 20:16:51 EST 2006

Please be sure to CC gnucash-user on all replies..

[ sorry for the resend -- I'm clearly tired and didn't notice that it
  wasn't sent to the list in the first place..  ]

I kind of figured this was the problem.  This error means that you couldn't
start gconfd-1.  Are you sure that you have the GConf package installed
on your system?  (Note that this is different that gconf2).

-derek