Business: Billing a Customer for an expense

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 1 22:43:46 EDT 2006

Quoting Laurent Duperval <lduperval at videotron.ca>:

> Hi,
>
> I made some expenses that I want to bill back to a client. How do you
> do that? It doesn't look like I can bill an expense. Do I have to put
> it in a speicail account in order to be able to do so?

Set the chargeback customer in the vendor bill for the expense.
Mark the expense as billable.  Then on the customer invoice, click
on the "in this invoice" column to add the chargeback items to
the customer invoice.