GnuCash 1.8.10 and AqBanking with HBCI

Jörg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Sun May 7 18:56:32 EDT 2006

Hello Bernat,

"Bernat Tallaferro" <bernat.tallaferro at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get GnuCash to work with online banking using the HBCI
> protocol through AqBanking. I'm on a debian-based system, and due to the
> licensing issues with the libssl dependencies in gwenhywfar, there won't be
> any debian packages with HBCI support (or at least that's how I understood
> it). The  only way to get this to work on my system, then, is to compile
> from source. So far, I've managed to compile

Please, ca you try to compile this gnucash package:

dget http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/debian/gnucash_1.9.5-1hbci2.dsc

with the libraries from http://aqbanking.alioth.debian.org/unstable.

Thanks, Jörg.
--
"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as
children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and