Need some help building gnucash from svn

Schuyler J Wavrek I swavrek at wavrek.com
Wed May 10 14:11:49 EDT 2006

I've been asked to check the resolution on a bug I submitted some time
ago.  So, I want to build a current version of gnucash.  I previously
successfully built g-wrap and gnucash 1.9... from the tar files.  I've
got an up2date FC5 system.  Here's the steps and the problems I
encountered:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/
svn checkout http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk gnucash
cd trunk
./autogen.sh

It suggested I run aclocal, which produced the warnings:

aclocal:configure.in:232: warning: macro `AM_GUILE_VERSION_CHECK' not
found in library
aclocal:configure.in:247: warning: macro `AM_PATH_GWRAP' not found in
library

./configure ran OK.

make failed:

cd . && /bin/sh /mnt/USBe/swavrek/trunk/missing --run automake-1.9 --gnu
cd . && /bin/sh /mnt/USBe/swavrek/trunk/missing --run autoconf
configure.in:99: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:236: error: possibly undefined macro: AS_SCRUB_INCLUDE
configure.in:245: error: possibly undefined macro:
AM_GUILE_VERSION_CHECK
configure.in:260: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GWRAP
configure.in:284: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_GWRAP_CHECK_GUILE
make: *** [configure] Error 1

Any suggestions on what's wrong and how I might correct it?

Thanks,
Sky