Error compiling gnucash 1.9.6

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 18 16:05:31 EDT 2006

Quoting Bob Allen <boballen at ksc.th.com>:

>> Indeed.  What does "configure" say?  You said earlier you installed
>> g-wrap 1.3.4.  Were you lying?  Clearly you've frotzed your machine's
> Sorry, I am working on two machines, One to do the compiling and one
> to send emails and I
> copied the wrong version number across. It is 1.9.6 for both g-wrap
> and g-wrap-devel.

Hmm, you've got g-wrap, g-wrap-devel, guile, guile-devel...  But the
error you get implies that it cannot find g-wrap.  The <gw-wrapset>
is part of g-wrap's internal processes.

Can you:

rpm -e g-wrap-devel g-wrap
yum install g-wrap-devel

This should re-install the packages and hopefully reset the g-wrap
functionality?