Importing a big OFX

Andrea Carpani ml at carpani.net
Tue May 23 04:12:25 EDT 2006

Hi everybody,

sorry if this one is a FAQ or a well known behavior: I'm still new to
gnucash and I'm still learning how to use it.

I'd like to import quite a big OFX from my bank into Gnucash. During the
import I'm asked to "balance" each transactions, but there are 300 of
them...

Most of these transactions are of the same kind (car fuel, food, and so
on): is it possible to select a bunch of transactions (wit a search
filter view  or something like that) and assign all of them at the same
time?

Maybe theres an "Import OFX" tutorial somewhere?

Thanks.

--
Andrea Carpani <ml at carpani.net>