Importing a big OFX

Andrea Carpani ml at carpani.net
Wed May 24 07:07:14 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-23 at 12:52 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

> > Is it possible to tell gnucash (while importing) that the Memo field is
> > the important one?
> It already uses both..  It will quickly realize that the description token is
> irrelevant and the memo token is what matters.  Just make sure you have
> the "Use Bayesian Matching" option turned on in your preferences.

Ok, I'm starting to get a grasp of it. I've got another question: as
soon as I change the first transaction gnucash makes guesses on most of
the other lines. I, then, refine this by updating following lines
following the temporal timeline.

Does gnucash ever change the transactions that I have set?

--
Andrea Carpani <ml at carpani.net>