New mailing list search up!

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 30 20:06:26 EDT 2006

Hi, all.

We've got a new mailing list search page up and running.  It's
even translated, so you can search in your favorite language.
I'll note that not all languages that have translations have
links to the translations...  We should work on that at some point.

Try it out:

    http://lists.gnucash.org/search/

Enjoy!

-derek

PS: If you're interested in working on translation, please let
me know