gnucash 2 cannot import QIC file

Richard Karpinski richard.karpinski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:56:15 EST 2006

First a popup window says "Loading QIF file...", then another window
with "An error accurred while loading the QIF file." The close button
dismisses the "An error..." window, but the gnucashdoesn't seem to
reposnd to anything--including attempts to close the "Progress..."
window or the main window. Does this actually help at all?

I really appreciate your help.

--RK

rhk1 at columbia.edu
www.karpinskimd.com