gnucash 2 cannot import QIC file

Richard Karpinski richard.karpinski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:16:51 EST 2006

gnucash.trace contains:

gnucash: /usr/lib/libgnc-backend-postgres.so: cannot open shared object
 file: No such file or directory

failed to lead gnc-backend-postgres from /usr/lib

lookingk for /etc/gnucash/config
trying to load /etc/gnucash/config
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config-2.0.user
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config-1.8.user
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config-1.6.user
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config.user
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config-2.0.auto
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config-1.8.auto
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config-1.6.auto
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/config.auto
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/saved-reports-2.0
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/saved-reports-1.8
looking for /home/rick/.gnucash/stylesheets-2.0
trying to lead /home/rick/.gnucash/stylesheets-2.0

rhk1 at columbia.edu
www.karpinskimd.com