gnucash 2 cannot import QIC file

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 1 12:23:44 EST 2006

Um, I suppose you could pare it down if you can't figure out what's
causing the problem.  In this particular case it seems pretty clear
it's just the parser not being able to parse the category
"tax witholding:state\city" -- unless you got another error after
you replaced that string globally in your QIF file?

-derek

PS: nothing interesting in your gnucash.trace file..