general ledger with grand total

Ariel asgnucash at dsgml.com
Fri Nov 3 14:25:33 EST 2006

Is the grand total at the bottom $ to Present, or does it include
transactions scheduled for future dates?

Is there a way to show a view, similar to the general ledger, with a
Grand Total in the balance column.

That way I can see what my Grand Total will be/is as of various dates.

It's similar to choosing Open Subaccounts, that view also, I would like to
see a Balance column.

BTW Every time I reopen the General Ledger I get an extra blank line, i.e.
there is a blank line at the bottom of the ledger, but also another one
(and then 2,3,4....) in it's correct (by date) location in the middle of
the ledger.

BTW #2 the General Journal report includes these blank line.

 	-Ariel