"Advanced Portfolio" -report

Arkadi Gelfond arkadi at gelfond.us
Tue Nov 7 17:22:00 EST 2006

> What entries do you have in the PriceDB?  The contents of the  register are irrelevant.

the asterisk next to the price is translated into:
 * this commodity data was built using transaction pricing instead of
the price list.
  If you are in a multi-currency situation, the exchanges may not be correct.

so, I would suspect that the asterisk's presence signals the absence
of prices in the price list and relevance of the register. And,
indeed, in the 'Price Editor' I don't have VngrdIntermBondIdx -entry.