Business module crash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 9 16:01:42 EST 2006

Not sure why you sent this twice.  It made it the first time.
You didn't get a response because, well, nobody responded.
I'm away at a conference this week.

I don't have a Mac and I cannot reproduce this problem on my
Linux box, so I was waiting for one of the Mac people to
respond.   I've never seen this error before.  It could be a
gtk problem.  You might consider upgrading GTK to version 2.8 or
2.10 and rebuilding gnucash....

-derek