Some basic 2.01 questions...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 10 11:40:36 EST 2006

Have you looked at this script written by Jonathan Kamens?

 https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2005-January/012817.html

It seems silly to write yet another external script.
If you wanted to add the functionality INTERNALLY, that
would be worth your time!  There's nobody actively working
on it right now.

-derek