No subject

Sébastien Monnet sebastien.monnet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 08:33:15 EST 2006

Hi,

I've also got expenses in different currencies. I've got multiple
cash accounts ("cash €", "cash $"...etc.). If I change back cash,
I've got a potential gain/loss as Derek wrote. In this case the gain
(or the loss) comes from
an income (or expense) account (using split transactions). And I keep
this way the  zero-sum Accounting Equation *and* track my gains/
losses while changing currency.

Sébastien.

--
Sébastien Monnet