Bills Due Reminder date

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Nov 13 18:41:04 EST 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 07:13, Andreas Köhler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 12.11.2006, 21:32 -0500 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> > Um, it should be the Due Date... There was a bug in that the query
> > list wasn't initializing the sort properly.  This has been fixed already
> > in SVN and if the fix isn't in 2.0.2 it will be in 2.0.3.  I don't
> > remember when the fix was made offhand, I'm afraid.
>
> This fix (r14907) is included in 2.0.2, so there should be _some_
> difference between 2.0.1 and 2.0.2.
>
> > -derek
>
> -- andi5

Hi, I could be wrong about 2.0.2.  I only updated recently to see if it helped
with a custom report bug I was hitting.(it didn't - see my other post!)
Memory says that the "Bills due reminder" on starting 2.0.2 was still out of
date order, but don't have the ability to check right now as I am away from
the office for a few days.

Cheers,
Maf.