Finance::quote and bourso module

Sébastien Monnet sebastien.monnet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 05:35:20 EST 2006

Hi all,

I had difficulties unsing finance-quote (I have french french mutual
funds that are available almost nowhere expet Boursorama).

It appears that the boursorama search page has been change: the field
for the stock code is not "searchKeywords" anymore but "query".

I was able to have finance quote working again applying the following diff:
diff Bourso.pm Bourso.pm.dont-work-anymore
72c72
<               $reply = $ua->request(GET $url.join('',"?query=", $stocks));
---
>               $reply = $ua->request(GET $url.join('',"?searchKeywords=", $stocks));

Hope that helps someone...
-seb