advanced portfolio and liquidated stock accounts

Philippe A. futhark77 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 21:42:19 EST 2006

I was hoping to use the advanced portfolio report to keep a detailed history
of past and current investments. I am quite happy with the tracking of
current investments, but not with that of past investments. When talking
about "past investments", I refer more specifically to liquidated accounts.
The only column displaying accurate information for those is their Value: 0.
All other columns report information that's of no use because amounts are
skewed quite radically: money in, return, etc. I was expecting the report to
display all the numbers at the time of the liquidation. Isn't that a
reasonable expectation?