[solve]Can't quote.

Laurent FRANCOIS lfrancois-ophta at worldonline.fr
Sun Nov 19 20:07:47 EST 2006

David Hampton wrote:

> It isn't.  Its a problem with the Date::Manip perl module used by
> GnuCash.  You can raise the issue with them of adding the NCT timezone
> abbreviation, or some other solution like using the tzdata database if
> its available.  An alternative that should work for you with the
> existing Date::Manip module is to set TZ to the value '+1100'.  Another
> alternative would be to modify Date::Manip to use '%z' instead of '%Z'
> when calling the date program.  That would return a numeric time offset
> instead of a timezone abbreviation, thus bypassing the internal
> conversion table.
>
> David
Thanks David.

I have done:

1/
#gnc-fq-update

2/ cp to the right place for my Debian this new directory
and remove it

3/ Fetch new Quote.pm and Yahoo/Base.pm from cvs

4/
$echo 'TZ=+1100 && export TZ' >> ~/.bashrc

I hope it won't put a mess for other applications.

5/ Starting gnucash from a terminal.
Finance::Quote isn't working if I start gnucash from gnome menu.
It launch "gnucash %f"
I should put an other thread for that issue.....

Thanks again
To Hampton