Scheduled transactions

Ariel asgnucash at dsgml.com
Mon Nov 20 15:12:10 EST 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006, Mark Baker wrote:

> I've been unable to find a way to pay a scheduled transaction early; it
> seems to lock me into paying when the scheduler decides it's time.

I set all my bills to remind me 21 to 28 days early (basically I try to
hit the day the bill arrives). Then I can postpone, or whatever I decide
with the bill. But I also use bill paying when I pay them, so paying
'early' doesn't actually send the money early.

> It also seems to be an all-or-nothing proposition; either I enter all
> the transactions since last run, or none of them.  Is there a way to pay
> individual scheduled transactions early, one at a time, that I'm
> missing?

When it reminds you about the transaction hit forward, then make the
window bigger.

You'll see a drop down called Disposition, and you can pick and choose
which transactions to run based on that.

 	-Ariel