Geometry Problems -- *Negative* screen placement of windows

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Nov 29 13:59:55 EST 2006

GnuCash (2.0.1-4.rhel4) sometimes gets it into its mind to pop up
windows and dialogs with a *negative* y placement.  This makes it
difficult to move to the window, since the window manager title bar is
off the top of the display. Is there some way to fix this?  Or is this a
known bug.

I am using CentOS 4.4, using the RHEL4 RPM downloaded from redhat.

I am NOT using a Gnome or KDE desktop -- I am using fvwm2 in mwm
compatibility mode.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration