Widen "transfer" column, in basic ledger

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 20:53:13 EST 2006

While it's true this is in the docs, wouldn't it be a WHOLE lot simpler just to
have the columns in GC behave like practically every other application that
uses resizable column views, and allow the user to resize each column as they
wish? It seems to me that if a user over-sizes the columns, that it is standard
window behavior to allow the resizing and then put a horizontal scroll bar on
the screen. This behavior is too smart by half.

David