withheld tax in invoices?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Oct 5 04:46:29 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 20:44, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I'm afraid that GnuCash just doesn't support this.
>
> -derek

Just a thought,

Can you do this manually?
PITA I know, but you can put in a negative line on an invoice -

so you get something like:
widgets sold	qty:1 unit:$100 tot:$100 taxable:X tax:$16
withheld tax	qty:1 unit $(-0.1*taxable total)  tot:-$10  taxable:_ tax:0.00

just a random cent or two.

HTH,
Maf.