A place for new bills...

r3al1tych3ck r3al1tych3ck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:19:22 EDT 2006

Well, when not even behind, it can be useful to know what you owe.
Additionally, besides regular bills, there are the unusual ones that
occur.

Yes, I did read the guide.  I am just getting going.  I am sure that I
will come up with much more complex topics as I go :)

Sorry for the "spam".  I am feeling chatty tonight.  This <- gnu
financial software, is an important thing to me.  I will be making the
most of everything I learn.  I hope to make a "newbie guide" as I go.
This is serious stuff for me.  Finance is no longer a joke ;)