Compiling 2.0.2

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 10 16:51:15 EDT 2006

Quoting Brian <cabernet at webshield.net.au>:

>> > make[2]: Entering directory /home/brian/gnucash-2.0.2/po'
>> > file=cho ca | sed 's,.*/,,'.gmo \
>> >   && rm -f $file &&  -o $file ca.po
>> > /bin/sh: -o: command not found
>> > make[2]: *** [ca.gmo] Error 127
>>
>> Can you upload your full config.log file to http://pastebin.ca and
>> send the URL?  Also, uploading po/Makefile would be useful, too.
>
> Am I seeing things or there an additional space before -o causing it to be
> treated as a separate command.

No, what you're seeing is some Makefile Macro missing so you're NOT seeing
the command.  It's supposed to be something like "intltool-merge -o $file
ca.po" but that's missing, so you're just seeing "-o $file ..."   That's
why I want to see the config.log and Makefile, to try to understand
what's going on.