Writing cheques

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Thu Sep 7 06:19:44 EDT 2006

First, I can see that Version 2.0 is a great advance.  A pity that the d-m-y
sequence in "Import QIF" wasn't corrected.  Beuing naive, I would have
thought that all of those date defaults could be set globally by the locale.

Anyway, I am looking again at writing cheques.  I have been able to edit an
existing template.  A couple of little things:

(a) instead of "...and 99/100" the convention here is "...and 99 cents".  I
can see where this is set, but the correct syntax to change it isn't obvious.

(b) although the default font is fine in the data, it looks a bit amateurish
on a cheque.  Can another be specified there only?

Doug L.
--
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.