Foreign currency exchange rate settings

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sat Sep 9 08:03:46 EDT 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Adam Funk <a24061 at yahoo.com> writes:

>>> I'll do a few more in the same place and see what happens.

I am new on the list, and fairly new to using GnuCash - 1.8.9 - and
naturally I have a number of still unsolved problems. As I live in
Cambodia and travel outside of the country from time to time, I do need
different currencies - but I was not able to find a way which would
avoid that for every multi-currency entry I make, I have to go to the
Internet first and find the exchange rate. Probably there is somewhere a
way to save it somewhere for repeated use (and adjust the rate only from
time to time as it may be changing) - but I was not able to achieve this
so far. Any advice would be very welcome.

Norbert