Foreign currency accounts and transactions.

Adam Funk a24061 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 08:47:06 EDT 2006

On 2006-09-08, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

>> I tried it a few more times in the same USD account.  If I don't EER
>> each transaction, it shows up as GBP0.00 in the expense account!
>> (Fortunately the EER window comes up with the previous value
>> pre-loaded.)  Is this a reportable bug?
>
> See above.  "It SHOULD happen automatically, but apparently there
> are bugs where this does not happen properly in all cases".

OK, I tried it several times in the same account and it /never/
happened automatically!

What concerns me about this is that if I forget to EER, there won't be
any warnings and my expenses will be inaccurate --- but I suppose the
way to check it is to run a transaction report looking for anything
with a 0.00 value in the Expenses tree?