GC checkinstall denied, make install accepted

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 20:32:17 EDT 2006

Derek--

While I certainly understand your frustration at this person's uninformative
post (and taking into account what I have learned in the past regarding your
work load), I nevertheless think that your sarcastic crystal ball remarks are
an inappropriate way to address a request for help. Without a doubt, there
isn't much information from the original poster, but your tone is insulting to
the other person, and demeans their very real confusion.

Your response is ironic in light of the starting tip that assures new Gnucash
users that "the developers are easy to contact"--yeah, easy to contact--just be
careful what you say, or you will get shamed out of the group.

David