2.0.1 on FC5 trying online banking in the US

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 22:30:32 EDT 2006

On 9/19/06, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Yeah, OFX Direct Connect doesn't work until libofx-0.8.2.  So if you're
> using 0.8.0 then no, it wont work.
>
> Maybe you could convince Bill to build FC5 packages of 0.8.2?

I compiled and installed libofx 0.8.2 and aqbanking 2.1.0, still the
same error pops up "error executing backend's queue", when I try to
download balance or transactions from Citi Cards or Fidelity, which I
have confirmed to work with aqbanking using ofx.py.  Do I need to
recompile GnuCash too?  Or aqbanking 2.1.0 is too old?  I know 2.2.1
has been released, but there are some dependency problems on my FC5.

Other banks, such as Discover Card, refuse to give transactions when I
connect to them using ofx.py.  Inside the .ofx file it says
unsupported application or version.

Thanks for all your guys' help.  I hope Bill can build some RPMs for us too.

DS