Online Banking

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:25:03 EDT 2006

On 9/22/06, David Reiser <dbreiser at earthlink.net> wrote:

> In Quicken 2004 and newer (Windows) go into the Quicken application,
> Help menu bar > Product and Customer Support > click on OFX log, you
> can save it as text from there if you wish.
>
> Other versions, see http://fi.intuit.com/support/logfileslocation.cfm

Can anyone share some working configuration for Bank of America
California and ING Direct USA?  In the fidata, BofA is listed as using
Yodlee, and no data is listed for ING.  And my Quicken is way too old
(2002) and doesn't support online banking any more.  The minimum now
is 2004 I think.

On another thought, maybe we can create a wiki page to share these
info.  Or is it better to keep this semi-private?

DS