newbie question

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Sep 25 04:26:00 EDT 2006

On Monday 25 September 2006 02:17, Glenn English wrote:
> Maf. King wrote:
> > CTRL - Left click works for me on 2.0.1
> > I can quite happily (de)select random accounts this way.
>
> That's what I was afraid I was going to hear -- it sure doesn't for me.
> Does on 1.8, though. Debian etch OS...

Hi,

Maybe it is some issue in your gnome-2 config?

1.8 used the gnome-1 libs, whereas the 2.x gnucash series is now fully
converted to the gnome-2 libs.  I use SuSE 10.1 / KDE mostly, and am not very
familiar with the whole g2 configuration side of things. In KDE, you can
remap/re-assign the "meta" keys (ctrl, alt, etc)  Maybe something similar has
crept into your g2 config?

I'll stop shooting in the dark now...

Maf.