custom reports not opening

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 4 15:04:15 EDT 2007

I'm sorry...   "File -> Add report"?  Huh?  Where is that?
(note that I've been using 2.0 for over 9 months now, and
the 2.2 release process is revving up -- 1.8 is OLD).
The custom reports in 1.8 have lots of issues, and IIRC
there's no way to actually "Save" a multicolumn report
properly at all.

-derek

Quoting rlu53417 at earthlink.net: