Milestone passed

John K. Taber jktaber at charter.net
Thu Apr 5 12:51:13 EDT 2007

I was able to reconcile one of my important accounts. Whew. That's a
milestone.

So it looks like GnuCash will work for me, although I will still have to
stumble around learning it.

I understand the version I'm using is pretty old, and I'd like to
install a more current version before long.

I'm thinking of upgrading from Fedora Core 3 to Fedora Core 6.

Which version of GnuCash works with FC6?

I understand there is a Core 7, but I'm not sure how stable it is.

Comments, please, on both FC6 vs FC7, and versions of GnuCash.

Thanks.