problems with price graphs

Pete Phillips pete at smtl.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 14:28:35 EDT 2007

Hi

I am using gnucash 2.0.5. I use it for tracking the value of my shares
etc, using the perl module to update the prices every week or so.

I can see the price listings in the tools/price editor, but can't see a
way to either extract that information or to graph it.

If I go to

   Reports/Assets & Liabilities/Price Scatterplot

and try that report I get this error message:

    Your selected commodity and the currency of the report are
    identical. It doesn't make sense to show prices for identical
    commodities.

Is there something I don't understand with regards to generating these
plots ?

The price editor picks up the prices so I assume that they are in the
correct format.

Any help appreciated.

Pete

--