Mortgage weidness

Tuc at Beach House tuctboh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:49:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

     More oddities. I signed up for an "Equity Accelerator".

     My first transaction on my statement is a $2002.50 withdrawl. Ok, 2000
is the mortgage, 2.50 is the fee. I split the transaction, but since the
payment actually wasn't made, what do I mark it against?Equity? Liability?

     The second transaction is the same, so it'll be whatever is mentioned
above.

     But now, since they held my monies for a little while, there was a .36
"Interest paid to customer". Where/how do I record that? Its not an asset
technically since its not in my hands, right? Or is it since if I left them
I could get it back?

     The NEXT transaction they take that .36 away for me against my yearly
enrollment fee. I can understand one side being
"Expenses:Mortgage:Accelerator Fee", but what would be the other side ,
which part of the line above?

     This type of cycle keeps happening, with them sometimes making $5700 or
so payments which means a large principal payment in addition to my normal
payment.

Thanks, Tuc

(I'm still trying to suss out Cam's help for my rental stuff. Thanks again
Cam!)