The Gnucash LiveCD

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Apr 9 05:46:32 EDT 2007

Tomorrow is Judgement Day - well not exactly - I'm taking a Gnucash LiveCd to
the accountants with my data and ready made reports appended to the CD.
I tried to remaster the iso but wasn't successful, so my need was met by
burning the gnucash iso as a first session on a multisession cd and the data
as a final son the same CD.
Now to see if this is acceptable at the accountants. If someone came into my
business and wanted to reboot a computer with an unknown CD I wouldn't be
happy at all, so acceptability is the first issue. Usability is about 90% as
all the files are read-only, and user-friendliness - let's see.

--
You are number 6!  Who is number one?