Tuc at Beach House tuctboh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:53:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

     I downgraded the svn version of 2.0.99, not from 2.0.99 down to
something less. I'm trying to load a 1.8.12 file into it.

     I realize the W32 releases are dev. I was just trying to finally give
my accountant something so he didn't have to trust my notes. Oddly,
previously I know the file loaded until I put the other 1/2 of the year in
in the last week. :)

     I have no problem backing down SVN versions, but still would like to
know about why it isn't loading my file. I'm trying to provide a CD for my
accountant to load the program and natively see my records. Was there any
indication from my traces why it didn't parse correctly?

                                       Thanks, Tuc