Advanced portfolio doing weird things after upgrade to 2.0.5

Stephen J. Gowdy Stephen.Gowdy at cern.ch
Mon Apr 9 05:56:32 EDT 2007

Hi Oliver,
 	I noticed the same thing. I assumed it was taking into account
other splits in those transactions that are not relevant for those
accounts. In my case I take part of my salary and it goes to a Mutual
Fund. The advanced portfolio for those Mutual Funds don't make any sense
now, whereas with 1.8.12 it was fine.

 							regards,

 							Stephen.